Monday, 26 May 2014

WELCOME...(Souvenir pics of past years)


Hi my treasures, WELCOME!!.I finally decided to start this blog.Please bare with me the present state of the blog. Its under construction but i will have to hasten things up to continue with the posting of more pictures etc. Please remember i'm a beginner, i will get better with time and with your support.

Stay tuned
Big Hugs
Nina EAN


Coucou mes trésors, BIENVENU!!.J'ai finallement décidé de commencer ce blog. Veuillez m'excusez,vu l'état actuel du blog. C'est en cours de contruction mais je vais me dépechez pour vous faire voir plus des photos etc. SVP, n'oubliez pas que je suis une débutante,mais je vais m'améliorer avec le temps et avec votre soutien.

Restez informé
Gros Calin
Nina EAN.




SOUVENIR OF THE PAST YEARS.

I decided to make a collection of some of my past looks before the creation of this blog, which i think can be inspiring. You will notice a great diversity of my style and its evolution. I apologize for the poor quality of the images.



















2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...